Well, TTPlayer 5.5 version had added a significant NEW function there is dekstop lyric show!
Got NO idea what is it?
See the screen shot below:
YEah! Thats it! Now your lyric can ALWAYS on your dekstop. You can sing out loud while you are browsing, chatting, downloading, or watching movie… =.=
So i will write a bit about the dekstop lyric as the official tutorials is in Chinese
This will give you an idea of whats the menu means.
To switch between Widnows mode(Normal Lyric Show Mode) and Dekstop Lyric Show mode, you can do this:
You can lock it (Refer the 2nd picture to know where to lock it), you can click through the lyric so it didnt need to worry about you can access things behind the lyric.
But how to unlock it?
Right Click to the menu and choose that.
You can also customized the colour of the lyric show based on your dekstop background or anything you like.
Just go to the menu and do it:
So done the mini tuts about desktop lyric show of TTPlayer 5.5
Changelog of TTPlayer 5.5 Stable release:
– Improvement of Desktop Lyric Show
– Added Desktop Lyric Show keyboard shortcut
– Even when the Desktop Lyric Show is no locked, you can click through it (Setting available).
– When TTPlayer closed, can be set to be unlock the Desktop Lyric Show
– Improved Online Music Search functionality
– Fixed Windows 7 Compatibility
– Fixed other bugs
Final Install Note: